Busy schedule? Too far from our offices? Then our FREE, convenient Mail-In Repair option is for you!
How it works:
1. Give us a call to discuss what you need repaired and get a quote.
2. Go to your local post office and place your device in the mail.
– We suggest the USPS Flat Rate Priority boxes as the most affordable and fastest.
– Be sure to include INSIDE the box: Your phone number, return address and a check made out to NH iPhone Repair. We also take credit cards over the phone for a nominal fee.
3. We receive your device and do the repair same day!
4. Your device is returned by USPS at your home or office.
– If you would like another mail service (UPS, FedEx, Etc.) just let us know – an extra cost is associated with those services.
5. Enjoy your newly repaired device!
**BE SURE TO INCLUDE ALL YOUR CONTACT INFO INSIDE THE BOX. WE GET SEVERAL MAIL-IN REPAIRS A DAY.**
EVEN IF YOU SPEAK WITH US, PLEASE PUT ALL CONTACT INFO INSIDE THE BOX.
WE CANNOT SEND BACK DEVICES IF THERE IS NOT CONTACT INFO INSIDE THE BOX.
Most repairs sent via USPS Priority are delivered to us next day when mailed from NH, VT, MA and ME.
Most customers see a 2-3 day turn around time. For example, if you mail your device out on a Monday, we should receive it Tuesday repair it and send it back in time for you to have it on Wednesday.
If you have any questions or are ready to mail-in your device for repair, give us a call! 603-545-7867